LinkedIn™ Lead Generation
LinkedIn™ lead generation can be a powerful tool for winning new business.
LinkedIn™ has over 600 million members. The majority are professional people using the platform to market their skills and so LinkedIn™ represents a huge, up-to-date database of people you could potentially do business with.
There are two versions of LinkedIn™; free and Sales Navigator. LinkedIn™ has now made it quite hard to generate leads through the free version and so if you are serious about LinkedIn™ lead generation, you will need to pay for it.
We’re sure you can find better examples (there’s always work to do), but as a starting point, you can view KUB founder Peter Dickinson’s profile as a baseline to get ideas from www.linkedin.com/in/e4abusiness. He has over 29,000 connections and followers on LinkedIn™ and finds it’s an excellent resource for engaging with clients and contacts.
Businesses value LinkedIn™ because it takes more effort to be noticed in today’s crowded marketplace. LinkedIn™ should be your starting point as it only requires a small investment of time and money to be generating leads very quickly.
There is a seven step process to generating leads using LinkedIn™:
- Foundations – Get your profile right
- Expert Positioning – Get published
- Develop Your Database – Get connected!
- Find Prospective Customers – Use the advanced search
- Develop a Lead Magnet – What can you give to attract prospects (eBook, free survey/consultation, low cost or free event)?
- Generate Leads – Reach out to prospective customers through conversational marketing
- Engage and Nurture – Develop a know, like, trust culture, and then you can start to do business!
KUB has followed this process for several years. We recognise that not everybody likes doing this and so we now do this on behalf of clients so that they can get on with running their business whilst we bring in the leads for them via LinkedIn™.
LinkedIn™ Lead Generation
KUB can show you how to do this yourself or, if your time is limited, do some or all of it for you. To do so, we offer the following services:
- Set up & Optimisation
- Coaching & Training (Travel expenses apply outside of North West, UK) (Both on your premises and in groups at our offices)
- Lead Generation (We will do it for you on your LinkedIn profile.)
For LinkedIn to work in lead generation, your business needs:
- To have a clear, differentiated offer of real value to your prospect
- An up-to-date and complete profile
- A clear target audience who are on LinkedIn (job title, company size, industry, geography)
- Your offer needs to be relevant to your target audience
- Your profile is a Sales Navigator account (For better and more accurate searching)
- A strong and enticing call to action (We use Conversational Marketing to develop the relationship)
We can advise on whether lead generation using LinkedIn will work for you or not and whether it would make sense for you to it or for us to do it for you. Every business is different and so we have a variety of options that will meet your needs.
For more information, please read out latest news on LinkedIn lead generation: Why you should choose LinkedIn Lead Generation May2018
Call us on 0345 053 7417 for an informal chat or go to Contact Us to drop us a line.