Outsourced Digital Marketing Coordinator
Looking for a digital marketing coordinator? Do you have the knowledge and skills to manage a coordinator and give them direction and help? A digital marketing coordinator is a challenging role. They have a myriad of things to consider and manage if your business is going to succeed at digital marketing.
Here are some of the things that need to be considered:
- Objective Setting: Expectations need to be managed with respect to what can be realistically achieved for given timescales and budgets.
- Project Management: They will have some skills but they will also have to project manage others. They will need strong project management skills to really succeed.
- Creativity: Marketing relies on creativity in order to make your message stand out.
- Writing Skills: Digital Marketing requires a lot of content to be written.
- Technical Development Skills: Technical skills are getting more important for a digital marketing coordinator. Often there is a need to manage technical people and without the background this can be hard.
- Analytical Skills: Technical analysis is becoming increasingly important. A digital marketing coordinator needs to have a good understanding of data analysis if they are to interpret the raw data and turn it into information.
If you look at the skills needed to be successful and then take into account that there is unlikely to be anybody else in the business who understands the challenges then it easy to see that recruiting and motivating a digital marketing coordinator can be a real challenge.
If you are interested in reviewing what the role entails in more detail, please go to: What’s in a Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description?
That’s why we have introduced the outsourced digital marketing coordinator service.
What is an outsourced digital marketing coordinator? In KUB we are a team of digital marketing specialists. This means we all have different skills which when brought together form a team that covers everything that you need from a digital marketing coordinator.
Depending on your requirements, we can provide you with:
- A marketing specialist will be your main point of contact. The specialist will spend at least 1/2 day per month at your offices depending on your budget. Part of this time will be spent facilitating a monthly digital marketing meeting. The rest might be spent collating content for use in the marketing or working with your team to get ideas for future campaigns.
- Off-site, the marketing specialist will then coordinate all the actions that need to be completed ready for the next meeting.
- Your digital marketing will be monitored and analysed to ensure that your marketing stays on track. You will receive a monthly report with the latest statistics.
- As an agency we can deliver on any creative/technical work that needs to be done or bring in and manage specialist suppliers as and when required as we work with some very talented people who are very good at what they do.
The net result is that you have somebody in your business who really understands what you want to achieve but has a team around them to deliver on the specialist areas that no one person can.
Every business is different and so before we propose a solution we need to get to understand your business. If you are interested in finding out more, why not take up our free offer of a Free Digital Marketing Review?
Either give us a call on 0345053 7417, or click on the link and complete the form.