Leadership Development with an Executive Advisory Board
Business today is all about innovation, customer service and being the best that you can be. Those who don’t embrace continuous improvement will be assigned to the history books. That is why leadership development for business leaders is critical to the success of the business.
So how can an executive advisory board help you with your leadership development?
The group of up to 14 members meets regularly. It gives the members:
- Time to think.
- Time to work ON the business.
- Develop competence as a leader.
- Is action-oriented, so members commit to taking action?
- The opportunity to focus on the bigger picture.
- Work on achieving a better work-life balance.
World-Class Expert Speaker Workshops
World-class expert speakers in a workshop environment give you the opportunity to get the latest thinking from the experts that is personal to you so that you can see how to apply the theory to your business.
The Vistage issue processing, which has been developed and refined over the last 50 years with 15,000 members, is a powerful and highly effective way to work through those messy, difficult-to-untangle strategic issues. Issue processing allows you to:
- Discuss strategic challenges.
- Progress “hot” strategic issues.
- Share tough challenges.
- See alternatives.
- Validate decisions.
Peer Group Learning
Peer group learning is a powerful learning process which allows you to learn from fellow business leaders. Peer group learning offers:
- Openness to discuss challenging issues.
- Avoid pitfalls.
- Build confidence.
- Help you make better decisions.
- Have your ideas challenged.
- Great straight feedback.
- Gain friends with your peers.
- Escape the loneliness of being at the top.
- Provides practical advice.
Leadership development in an executive advisory board also includes 1-2-1 sessions with the Group Chairman. These offer an opportunity for:
- Strategic thinking.
- Personal coaching.
- Impartial confidentiality.
- Challenge and support.
If you would like to know more about leadership development in an executive advisory board, then please call 0333 050 9053 for a confidential chat with no obligation. Alternatively, you can get in touch via our contact form on the website.