I will be presenting the next business growth workshop at the Blackburn Enterprise Centre in Furthergate, Blackburn.
The business growth workshop is free to eligible businesses based in Lancashire who are looking to take their business to the next level.
Action-Oriented Business Growth Workshop
If you like an action-packed workshop and are a senior manager, director or business owner that will give you the tools and let you use them on your own business during the day, then this workshop is for you.
You will go away with tangible ideas and methodologies that will help you take your business forward.
Why is this workshop different?
The growth workshop is highly interactive, with the end goal for the business to come away with actions specific to their business that they can implement immediately after leaving the workshop.
The actions that delegates from the growth workshop take away with them are:
- Clearer vision of where they want their business to be in 3 years’ time
- WHY they are in business and what their passion is.
- A newfound strength to pass on that passion to their staff and customers
- Actions to work on their strengths and further develop them
- Actions to remove barriers to growth
- Simple tools to help delegates focus their efforts on what
- Measures that will tell them that they are getting nearer to their goals
If you would like to come along and learn the tools that will take your business to the next level then email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on Community and Business Partners
A Growth Workshop in your Area
KUB, in partnership with Community and Business Partners Blackburn, will be repeating these workshops usually every 3 months for companies based in Lancashire. If you are based in another area of the country, then KUB is able to present this workshop anywhere in the UK.