We believe it is important to agree your goals, agree a scoreboard to know when we have been successful, set out a plan, implement it and analyse the scoreboard for what went well and what would be even better.
So how do you know that you are doing the best you can with your digital marketing?
The problem for most business owners/directors is that digital marketing is constantly changing and what you may have been taught only a short while ago is now irrelevant. To provide an independent view of what is important now, we offer a free of charge digital marketing review.
During the digital marketing review we will look at:
- Your goals and objectives.
- Identify what is important for the next 90 days.
- Look at your keyword phrases that you want to get found for.
- The sort of content you need to be publishing.
- A strategy for developing your website.
- A working strategy for growing your social media.
- What to do to position yourself as a thought leader/expert in your market.
- How you can generate leads using social media.
- How you can build an email database of prospects and customers.
- What you can do to maintain contact with your customers to keep them engaged.
- A review of what you believe success looks like and how to measure it.
The digital marketing review lasts for about 1.5 hours and on completion, you will be given a one-page plan that you can use to drive the development of the digital marketing in your business. There is no obligation. You will also be offered the opportunity to join our Digital Marketing Support group on WhatsApp so that if you have any questions after the review you can ask the group.
For more information, go to Digital Marketing Review: How do you manage your Digital Marketing?
To claim your free digital marketing review, call 0345 053 7417 or email: [email protected]