Webinar for the IOD: How to Generate Sales with Digital Marketing in 2019
The world of digital marketing is changing. The theme of the last few years has been the transition from getting found relatively easily to “Pay to Play”.
Last year Facebook changed their algorithms so that it effectively stopped your posts being seen by anybody other those who have liked your page. Advertising through dark social (one to one/many communication where you can’t see what is being said publicly) such as Facebook Messenger is now a key route to driving sales to consumers. LinkedIn have changed their algorithms so less people will see your posts unless you employ a variety of tactics. Instagram continues to grow and can drive traffic to your website. If you are in business to business sales then LinkedIn is the only up to date database where you can easily get to and, done in the right way through a process called social selling, can generate leads. Google continue to evolve their algorithms and so again it’s harder to get visitors to your site without paying for it.
In addition, customers are becoming increasingly impatient especially the younger generation who are used to getting what they want on demand.
So if you are looking to grow your business and as digital marketing is becoming the major route for a lot of businesses then you need to know what works in 2019 before your competitors do.
Peter Dickinson is delivered a webinar for the IOD (Institute of Directors) on Wed, Jun 12, 2019 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM and covered:
- A one-page plan to help you focus your activities on what works
- Omni-channel – your customers want to receive a seamless experience. We take a look at the role of Webchat and Livechat options on your website.
- Increase traffic from Google to your website without employing an expert
- Recent changes to Facebook’s algorithm and what it means to you.
- What Pay to Play might mean to your lead generation/ecommerce sales.
- The increasing importance of video.
- Instagram’s growth and its influence.
- LinkedIn algorithm changes and what you need to do to get noticed.
- How to generate leads from LinkedIn through social selling.
- Greater need for measurement to quickly identify what’s working and what isn’t.
- More collaboration & outsourcing through specialists.
This session will be a non-technical session. It will be aimed at CEOs, Managing Directors and senior executives. It is an awareness raising session and any technical terms will be explained so that you can speak the appropriate language when working with your team or outside specialists.
For a more in depth article about digital marketing in 2019 please go to: 2019 Digital Marketing Strategy that will keep you ahead of the your competition