Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator
KUB is looking for a Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator. KUB is a small, close-knit company that is looking for a new member to join the team.
Why choose us?
By harnessing digital marketing, we help businesses to command social media platforms and transform their business. As a hybrid digital marketing agency, we do the lead generation for our clients but we also train people to do it for themselves.
This role requires an entrepreneurial and dynamic individual who is well-spoken, vibrant and engaging. The successful candidate will have perseverance, grit, and a lively personality.
- As Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator you will be working closely with the Head of Sales and will be targeted on how many qualified appointments are made for our clients.
- This role will be mainly direct messaging based work, so it is essential that you have experience in making high volume outbound conversations and are self-motivated to do such a role.
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date and follow up calls are diarised accordingly.
- You will be identifying potential new clients bespoke to the campaign.
- You will be generating warm leads and passing them onto the client.
- Using your Sales skills to create a good rapport and qualify good leads. Experience of pitching for new business/booking qualified appointments is essential.
- You will be working at the head office based in Salford.
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious in developing their sales skills
- A persuasive personality, high emotional intelligence, and great interpersonal skills
- Looking to develop skills in other areas of marketing such as social media, copywriting, content creation, FB advertising.
- A good understanding of telesales, linguistics, and marketing psychology.
- Holds some experience in selling.
- Has an excellent professional writing manner and able to confidently build rapport over message/email with ease.
- Has a great telephone manner, is confident, and able to build rapport over the telephone with new contacts.
- Takes ownership of and work with demanding target clients.
- Experienced with LinkedIn or direct messaging.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Although experience is desirable the business will also consider recent graduates.
- Fun and trendy office (Gone viral on social media globally for the social media stunts campaigns completed).
- Flexible hours – the office is open from 8am – 8pm.
- You will be mixing in a creative world with a variety of companies with different backgrounds
- Holidays are flexible.
- Plenty of free parking at the office and located next to the Exchange Quay tram station.
- Company social activities are every quarter.
- Rapidly expanding team and coworkers.
If this role is of interest, please email: email@example.com with the following:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile and one other Social Media Profile
- Your CV – ensure it demonstrates your ability to sell even if its selling burgers – we need to know you can handle customers
- Well written, persuasive, spelling & grammar checked covering letter which explains how you meet the above points.
Our Promise. If you take the time to do this then we will respond and give you feedback or an interview. If you don’t hear from us then it will be because you have not done what has been asked.