Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator (Part-time)
KUB is looking for a PART-TIME Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator. KUB is a small, close-knit company that is looking for a new member to join the team.
Hours will be flexible but ideally 4 hours per day on Monday, Tuesday & Friday.
Why choose us?
By harnessing digital marketing, we help businesses to command social media platforms and transform their business. As a hybrid digital marketing agency, we do the lead generation for our clients but we also train people to do it for themselves.
This role requires an entrepreneurial and dynamic individual who is well-spoken, vibrant and engaging. The successful candidate will have perseverance and a keenness to learn as the world of digital marketing continues to evolve.
- As Social Media LinkedIn Lead Generator you will be working closely with the Head of Sales and will be targeted on how many qualified appointments are made for our clients.
- This role will be mainly direct messaging based work and you need to be self-motivated as you will need to use your initiative as there will be times when you will be working alone (there will be other non-KUB staff in the office).
- You will be identifying potential new clients bespoke to the campaign.
- You will be generating warm leads and passing them onto the client.
- You will be using your communication skills to create a good rapport.
- You will be working at the head office based in Salford (close to Manchester City centre).
- Good English and proof reading skills.
- Great written communication skills
- Ambitious in developing your social sales skills
- A persuasive personality, good emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Looking to develop skills in other areas of marketing such as copywriting, content creation and email marketing.
- A good understanding of linguistics and psychology.
- Has an excellent professional writing manner and able to confidently build rapport over message/email with ease.
- Has a great telephone manner, is confident, and able to build rapport over the telephone with new contacts.
- Takes ownership of and work with demanding target clients.
- Experienced with LinkedIn or messaging apps such as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- This is a part-time role suitable for somebody with good English and proof reading skills.
- Ideally, your working hours are 4 hours per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, although this is flexible.
- Professional working environment in a co-working space.
- Flexible hours – the office is open from 8am – 6pm.
- Holidays are flexible.
- Plenty of free parking at the office and located next to the Exchange Quay tram station.
If this role is of interest, please email: [email protected] with the following:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile and one other Social Media Profile
- Your CV – ensure it demonstrates your ability to work with customers and sell even if its selling burgers – we need to know you can handle customers
- Well written, persuasive, spelling & grammar checked covering letter which explains how you meet the above points.
Our Promise. If you take the time to do this then we will respond and give you feedback or an interview. If you don’t hear from us then it will be because you have not done what has been asked.