Leadership Development with an Executive Advisory Board
Leadership Development – Executive Advisory Boards
Business today is all about innovation, customer service and being the best that you can be. Those who don’t embrace continuous improvement will be assigned to the history books. That is why leadership development for business leaders is critical to the success of the business.
So how can an executive advisory board help you with your leadership development?
The group of up to 14 members meet regularly. It gives the members:
- Time to think.
- Time to work ON the business.
- Develop competence as a leader.
- Is action oriented so members commit to taking action.
- The opportunity to focus on the bigger picture.
- Work on achieving a better work life balance
World Class Expert Speaker Workshops
World class expert speakers in a workshop environment give you the opportunity to get the latest thinking from the experts that is personal to you so that you can see how to apply the theory into your business.
The Vistage issue processing which has been developed and refined over the last 50 years with 15,000 members is a powerful and high effectively way to work through those messy difficult to untangle strategic issues. Issue processing allows you to:
- Discuss strategic challenges
- Progress “hot” strategic issues
- Share tough challenges
- See alternatives
- Validate decisions
Peer Group Learning
Peer group learning is a powerful learning process which allows you to learn from fellow business leaders. Peer group learning offers:
- Openness to discuss challenging issues
- Avoid pitfalls
- Build confidence
- Help you make better decisions
- Have your ideas challenged
- Great straight feedback
- Gain friends with your peers
- Escape the loneliness of being at the top
- Provides practical advice
Leadership development in an executive advisory board also includes 1-2-1 sessions with the Group Chairman. These offer an opportunity for:
- Strategic thinking
- Personal coaching
- Impartial confidentiality
- Challenge and support
If you would like to know more about leadership development in an executive advisory board then please call 0845 053 7417 for a confidential chat with no obligation.
For more information on Vistage, go to: Vistage International
RE: High Performance Leadership Skills Development
Dear Business Leader
You have set yourself the ambitious target of doubling the size of your company over the next few years and despite the current economic conditions there is no reason you should not meet it.
So the question you have to ask yourself is:
Will you have the leadership skills to lead your company when it is twice the size?
High Growth Business Coaching – Unlocking the secrets to High Growth
Have you ever wondered makes entrepreneurs successful? You read their books, you read magazine articles about them but you never seem to really get to the heart of what has made them successful. This article is gets inside what high growth business coaching is all about and how you can apply it to your business.
High Growth Business Coaching – Unlock the Secrets
I have worked with over 300 businesses, from a range of sectors and in all stages of growth, both for profit and not profit, completed an MBA from the Open University and read many books on self-help and management. I have now brought together the concepts I have researched in high growth business coaching and what it takes to be a high growth business in to one easy to read ebook called, “Unlock the Secrets of a High Growth Business”.
Business Support Services
Finding effective business support services that are focussed on helping you grow your business can be a challenge.
Does the following sound familiar?
- Increasing competition.
- Continual pressure on costs.
- Difficult to increase prices.
- Difficult to keep good staff.
- Continual pressure to improve products and services.
- Technology is increasing the different ways customers want to communicate with you.
- You don’t understand the Internet yet more business is being done using the Internet.
- Customers demand faster and better service.
- Your internal processes are error prone and mistakes are made costing you time and money.
As you are already acutely aware, change is the only constant in the world today. And if you continue to do what you have always done you will actually get less, not the same as the saying goes.
What business support services do you need to help you grow?
After you have read a number of books on management a lot of it seems like common sense. It is also the case that a variety of management tools and techniques available to you that will help you gain a better understanding of the issues. Continue reading