Why is a Social Media Management So Important?
Committing to social media management is critical. Otherwise, it’s very easy to waste a lot of time and money for little or no reward. The days are long gone when social media marketing was a discretionary spend which you could pay lip-service to. With millennials, who are digitally native and coming into their prime spending years, now accounting for the largest generation and the oldest now 35 they are now starting to work in senior decision making positions and so social media now has to be used effectively whether you are selling to other businesses or consumers.
Depending on your sector and the type of product/service you offer, social media can be used for:
- Brand awareness
- General awareness
- Customer service
- Market research
- Customer engagement
- Lead generation
- Social selling
Social Media provides two-way communication on a mass and individual level which can be measured and automated, making it a powerful tool when used well.
Why is KUB different?
Many companies will operate your social media for you, and KUB can help you with that. However, we can also develop your social media management to take your marketing to the next level and deliver direct business benefits. We use it in our own businesses and have learnt what really works and what doesn’t.
Within KUB we have a unique combination of:
- Business objectivity
- Technical and Process capability
KUB’s Social Media Management offers:
- Social Media Management – we can take care of your social media
- Monthly Social Media Reporting – we provide you with a report of what has happened that month with a short commentary
- eMarketing – if you have a database of emails we will send out an email to keep your contacts informed and engaged
- Training and Coaching – so you can do it yourself.
- Hybrid Solution – we can set it up and then train you so that you can do it yourself.
- Complete flexibility (we will tailor a plan to suit your circumstances)
- Constant support
- Monitored and increased brand awareness and customer engagement
- Improved online customer service
- In-depth industry and academic standard market research
- 3 Month Social Media Plan and implementation timescale
We are a hybrid digital marketing agency, and we use social media to promote a number of our own businesses (www.designed2eat.co.uk, www.growthkicker.com and this site ). We recognised we had to develop a high level of expertise in social media management and implementation to be successful. Working with our clients, we have since discovered a big demand for professional support in this area for marketing agencies who want to offer a whole service to their clients but don’t have the creative and technical expertise in social to provide the highest level of service.
As social media is core to our work, we can provide services on your behalf if you don’t offer the service directly or require additional capacity.
We have an introductory package, and as we get to know you, we adjust it through dialogue with you so that it best suits you and your customers. This means each service is tailored to you.
“Charleh is a pleasure to work with, right off the mark, plenty of creative ideas, terrific at social media, bright, knowledgeable and buzzing with energy.”
Faye Smith, Keep Your Fork PR & Marketing Consultancy